Sports can teach a tremendous lesson in life skills to young kids. Every summer, First Shot summer camps help participants become more focused, more passionate, more knowledgeable and more confident in their abilities.
Our summer camps are great fun! They are unique and very engaging! Our players have a great time and learn alot! This summer, w e have limited each camp to 50 participants and will be taking protective measures as mandated by the State of Tennessee.
IF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE OR OTHER GOVERNING MUNICIPALITY DECIDES WE CANNOT HAVE THE PROGRAM YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND EXCEPT FOR THE $15 TRANSACTION FEE CHARGED BY OUR SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
USE THE BUTTONS BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE RIGHT WEEK.
1) 8 and 9 year-olds can attend both weeks!
2) Because of COVID-19 concerns, we will not be providing lunches and are asking children to bring a lunch everyday to minimize chances of contamination. We have also limited each camp to 50 participants and will be taking protective measures as mandated by the State of Tennessee.
Also, we will be checking participants temperatures every morning and ask that if they have any illnesses at all the do not come. Parents will be required to bring their children into the sessions each day. We do this for the safety of all particpants,coaches and families of First Shot. If Tennessee or any governing municipalities restrict activities you will receive a full refund except for the transaction charge.
- July 6 – 9 Ages 5-9 – Girls and Boys Times: 8:30 am- 3:30 pm Monday through Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. – Noon on Thursday
- July 13 – 17 Ages 8+ – Girls and Boys Times: 8:30 am-3:30 pm Monday through Wednesday and 8:30 a.m. – Noon on Thursday
* Camp Ends Thursday at noon
Note: 8-9 year olds may participate in both weeks if they would like.
6910 Stroop Lane
Smyrna, TN 37167
Camp includes: Lunch, Camp t-shirt, and daily instruction (basketball fundamentals); Daily contest, 3 on 3 games, 5 on 5 games, and daily devotions.
Note: Time from 3 pm-4 pm will be open gym, which will be supervised.
Cost: 1 Week $175 1st child | $165 each additional child
IF you are doing any registrations that involve multiples and discounts, the discount will be refunded to you after the full registration fee is received.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org